This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
2 Feb 2021
Full-Time WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
An immediate vacancy exists for the position of Warehouse Assistant
- Supervising loading and unloading
- Prepare daily deliveries
- Sort, organise and store inventory in a proper location
- Report damage and missing inventory to the General Manager
- Keep accurate records of inventories
- Assist with restocking and preparing stock transfers
- Prepare daily warehouse work plans and achieve daily tasks
- To possess sound knowledge of the availability and movement of products
- To provide product assistance and guidance to sales team and internal departments.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a FMCG warehousing
- Fluent in English
- Good working knowledge of computers with extensive experience of MS Excel
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new products.
- Be able to work under pressure and in a demanding environment.
Job Expired 15/02/2021
1587 total views, 1 today