Full-Time VANUATU LIVELIHOODS PROJECT MANAGER
The Tanna livelihoods Manager role works closely with the Nasi Tuan Managing Director in enabling delivery of Nasi Tuan’s agricultural enterprise components onsite on Tanna Island, Vanuatu. This role aims to work with communities and Nasi Tuan to provide income through the production and marketing of quality organic produce.
- Responsible for aspects of project implementation such as co-ordaining, planning and facilitating community workshops and monitoring & evaluation and mentoring of other staff.
- Working with key stakeholders such as provision government, other NGO’s/ Churches and the communities.
- Attending strategic meetings/ trainings with project partners.
- Be present daily at the Nasi Tuan office to co-ordinate with other staff and manage daily project implementation.
- Ensure completion of activities to time and budget based on annual work plan and strategic goals.
- Assist in donor reporting requirements, ensuring adequate monitoring is done daily in field and information is fed back to MD based on reporting templates.
- Provide support and oversight to Talou Co-op coordinating activities, marketing, production and administration.
- Provide support and oversight to Tau’d coordinating activities, marketing, production and administration.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant university degree or Masters level qualification e.g. Tropical Agriculture, Development, International Business
- Experience in Agricultural projects
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in senior management in a related field
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector, governments, and fundraising is preferable.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of qualitative and quantitative research, strategic planning and budgeting.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
530 total views, 1 today