Contract VANUATU HIGH PERFORMANCE MANAGER AND NATIONAL COACH
Working closely with the CEO and others you will be responsible for all areas of high performance development, including the identification and development of representative players ensuring the continued outstanding performance of national teams at all levels.
The successful candidate will need to be both enterprising and tenacious when it comes to planning and achieving high performance outcomes, be adaptable to (and understanding of) the challenges working in an emerging nation – while being able to work within local societal norms and learn and incorporate Vanuatu cultural sensitivities in their work.
The full position description is provided below – however, in short, the High Performance Manager/National Coach shall have at least the following attributes:
- Experience in coaching elite cricketers (Associate cricket experience an advantage)
- Highly developed knowledge and understanding of cricket, the laws, and its culture,
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels,
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships,
- The ability to teach and interact with people of all ages and levels of education,
- The ability to work to deadlines, maintain a flexible approach and contribute to a team environment,
- The ability to assist in the development and implementation of operational strategies,
- Minimum of Australia Level 2 (ECB Level 3) coaching accreditation, or equivalent,
- Intermediate computer knowledge (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
773 total views, 1 today