Contract VANUATU AID FOR TRADE MANAGEMENT UNIT (VAMU) ICT EXPERT
Vanuatu Aid for Trade Management Unit (VAMU)
The Vanuatu Aid for Trade Management Unit (VAMU), under the Ministry of Tourism, Trade, Commerce and Ni-Vanuatu Business (MTTCNVB) is seeking the services of an ICT Expert. The objective of this ICT Expert is to generally improve and increase VAMU’s exposure through an enhanced and tailored use of ICT mediums.
The ICT Expert’s services will be required on the following 3 areas of intervention:
- VAMU’s communication and information technology architecture;
- VAMU’s communication and information technology’s strategic framework;
- VAMU’s communication material development and logistics.
The ICT Expert will be based in Port Vila, Vanuatu and is envisaged to work up to 70 Working Days, spread over 6 months.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Computer Science, Internet Science and Technology; or similar fields;
- At least 5 years of work experience in ICT;
- At least 5 years or more of work experience in website management for public sector is an advantage;
- Experience in developing communication or ICT strategy in a government context;
- Demonstrated understanding of the public service in Vanuatu;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and respectfully in a cross setting, ensuring counterpart ownership;
- Analytical and practical thinker;
- Honest and committed to work;
- Ability to communicate clearly and coherently in both written and verbal confident communicator;
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Demonstrable track record in meeting deliverables and deadlines.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential. Good understanding of French and/or Bislama is an advantage.
335 total views, 2 today