Contract TRAINING CONSULTANT
Position Title: Training Consultant
Duty Station: Port Vila, Vanuatu
Classification: Consultant, Grade OTHER
Type of Appointment: Consultant, Six Months
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
1. Nature of the consultancy: To support the implementation of Gender-Based Violence (GBV) Prevention training in the context of Labour Mobility.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Education, Political or Social Sciences, Climate Change,
Sustainable Development, Refugee and Migration Studies, International Relations, Law
or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant
professional experience; or
- Completed High School/ Secondary school education with seven years of relevant
- Experience in leading education and/ or training sessions;
- Experience in facilitating dialogue or consultations with governmental authorities and
local communities, as well as national and regional institutions;
- Experience in project development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and
- Demonstrated expertise in gender and/ or migration issues;
- Knowledge or experience of national issues and Pacific level issues an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in working in a multi-partner or regional project and with UN agencies is an
- Prior experience working for a UN agency is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Bislama languages are required.
- Note the consultant must adhere to the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Data Protection Principles (IN/138) and maintain confidentiality.
- The consultant will be responsible to follow IOM writing guidelines and latest glossaries in
all given assignments for accurate translation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit 1) a duly completed IOM Personal History form 2) CV
and 3) cover letter to [email protected] by 14 May 2021 at the latest, referring to this
The IOM Personal History form can be downloaded from this link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
273 total views, 12 today