Full-Time TRAINER – TOEFL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST PREPARATION
Why Tetra Tech International Development?
As a leading global development consulting firm, our purpose is to contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive.
Tetra Tech International Development works with governments, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges. Our dedicated team helps partners including DFAT, USAID and the Asian Development Bank to deliver effective and sustainable projects in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Join the Australia Awards Vanuatu team to prepare awardees for the TOEFL iBT English Language Test
- Duration of up to 10 input days
- Based in Port Vila, Vanuatu
Australia Awards Vanuatu (AAV) operating within the Vanuatu Education Support Program (VESP) and funded by the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT), provides scholarships every year for Vanuatu citizens to study in Australia (Australia Awards Scholarships) and in Fiji (Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships).
AAV is seeking applications from suitably qualified English language trainers to prepare Intake 2022 awardees to undertake the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT English language test, to meet Australian university English language entry requirements.
The main responsibility of the Trainer will be to provide awardees with the necessary skills and knowledge to fully understand and be able to adequately respond to, the requirements of the TOEFL iBT Home Edition test.
The successful applicant will have:
- Qualifications in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or applied linguistics at least one level higher than is awarded for the course of study
- Knowledge of contemporary developments in TESOL
- Skills in contemporary TESOL teaching, learning and assessment principles
- Teaching and/or training qualifications preferred
824 total views, 1 today