Contract TECHNICAL ADVISOR
Request for Expression of Interest
REOI MTTCNVB/VFIPA/CS/MIS/01/21 VFIPA Management Information System
The Ministry of Tourism, Trade, Commerce and Ni-Vanuatu Business (MTTCNVB) is seeking the services of a Technical Advisor (TA) to develop the Management Information System (MIS) for the Vanuatu Foreign Investment Promotion Agency (VFIPA). The MIS is needed by VFIPA and will contribute to more transparent and faster approval will at the same time enabling real time interactions between customers and staff of the VFIPA. By achieving that, it will provide a strong Unique Selling Propositions (USP) for Vanuatu as an ideal investment location.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- The relevant Software Development Company or individual should have more than five years’ experience in the development of web-based application and database systems and successful system deliveries.
- The Developers should have knowledge of the web-based application development programming languages such as php, C#, ASP.net, Perl and Python for server and client-side scripting languages;
- The developer should have excellent writing, analytical and presentation
- skills and familiar with web design application security and backend operation;
- The developer must demonstrate or be able to provide reference to previous examples of similar assignments, i.e. web-based applications and are currently used by clients;
- An appreciation of how investment promotion agencies are functioning by the developer is an advantage;
- The Developer should have good writing ability and should be fluent in English. Good understanding of Bislama and French would be an advantage.
The assignment will be done remotely (i.e. based on where the TA is located)
The TA will be recruited for a period of 6 months starting in November 2021 (or when the contract is signed).
321 total views, 1 today