Full-Time TEAM LEADER SALES
Vodafone Vanuatu is seeking for a Team Leader Sales posted in Corporate Department based in Port Vila.
As Team Leader Sales, the main mission will be to drive a dynamic B2B sales team, maximise sales revenue across all line of products. The team Leader Sales will be also responsible of ensuring customer excellence and customer satisfaction with the timely delivery of project and SLAs are maintained through proper coordination between the Sales Team, Call Centre and Technical Team.
- Oversee all operations of the B2B Sales and ICT/ PABX Team
- Managing Sales Team Portfolio and ensuring coherence among all sales Team
- Defining Realistic Targets and ensuring that the Sales pipeline for all the team
- Managing the teams and giving them the required support to ensure the sales target are met.
- Ensure that all the teams have a good knowledge of all the products and services for Vodafone Vanuatu as well as the competitor
- Ensure that the team are well versed with the tools so that they can perform the job efficiently
- Work effectively with all other departments to ensure continuous improvement in processes and work methods
- Be in charge of training, managing and advising all corporate sales representatives.
- Evaluate employee work and initiating termination for under-performing employees.
- Create and submit daily/ weekly/ monthly sales report to HOS.
- Meet with important clients and scout for potential prospect regularly.
- Cooperate fully with the Product manager, Technical Officer Corporate Solutions and others to develop the marketing plan.
- Validates all sales proposal, credit notes etc
- Coordinate and liaise with technical department for effective delivery of solutions to customer
- Ensure all customers have the best possible experience
- Advise on financial matters, facility upgrade and staff management
- Assist with budgets and financial projections
- Make recommendations to senior management
- Ensure with the team that all customer accounts are updated
- Make use of Intranet and T Drive to ensure effective collaboration among all the teams.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor and/ or Diploma in Business Administration, e-Commerce or related disciplines
- 2-3 Years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to fast learning
- Ability to work on a transversal way, understanding all the needs of the different entities
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Be Customer focused
- Have a valid driver’s license
- High commitment, quality and customer oriented
- Take initiative to do things
- Customer Obsessed
- Ability to work under stress
- Sense of Service
- Conscientious and rigorous
- Availability, ability to work after working hours and weekend
620 total views, 3 today