Full-Time TEAM LEADER FOR EU PROJECT
The Team Leader for EU Project in Pentecost will be responsible for overseeing the European Union funded Helti Kakae, Helti Famili project activities in Pentecost (2-year program). You will lead the project team to ensure smooth implementation through good planning; close coordination with all stakeholders, both internal and external; support for monitoring and learning processes; and timely reporting.
You will be based in South Pentecost with potential travels to Port Vila.
You will have;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and/or minimum 4-5 years relevant work experience, preferably in community based development work with an International Non-Government Organisation (INGO);
- Proven experience managing and implementing similar programs including economic empowerment programs targeting women and/or women’s leadership programs;
- Good understanding of women’s economic empowerment and also EVAWG (including the importance of prevention and response);
- Ability to develop high quality, concise reports and submission with accuracy;
- Proven ability in managing a budget and/or cash; and
456 total views, 1 today