Full-Time SPECIALIST DIAGNOSTIC TECHNICIAN
We are recruiting senior people to join our thriving team in Carpenter Motors Vanuatu. We need experienced individuals with a passion and depth of experience in the Automotive Service sector who will take forward and grow our business. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
The Specialist Diagnostic Technician (SDT) will be responsible for vehicle diagnostic and repairs. The SDT will be requires to carry out quality workmanship and assist in the training, advising and creating technical reports for manufactures or as required. In addition, to maintain proper conditioning of the technical facility, tools and equipment. Quality control on all electrical/ specialized repairs carried out minimized return to zero. To carry out all workshop duties in an efficient and safe manner to meet customer requirement and maximise utilisation and profitability.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Automotive Engineering Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Over 15 years’ experience in the field of Expert Diagnostics Repairs
- Extensive knowledge on Manufacturer Scanners and Diagnostic Procedures
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of general vehicle diagnostics and electronic systems
- Capable of maintaining high levels of productivity
- Quality control of vehicles post work
- Capable of performing work independently or as a team
- Computer Technician Certified
- Carry out diagnostics and repairs on trucks, buses, cars and all motors
- Assist mechanics on-the-job, providing technical information, facilities application of special tools and equipment
- Use specialized factory diagnostic tools and scanners with minimum or no supervision
- Perform quality control of workmanship while work is in progress
- Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the workshop or during a road test, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned
- Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card, to maintain labour efficiency
- Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention
How to Apply
Forward all applications (include resumes and copy of qualification) by 08th March 2021 to Service Manager, P.O. Box 4016, Port Vila, Efate. Only suitable candidates after the screening process will be contacted for further information and/ or interview.
135 total views, 1 today