Full-Time SPECIALIST 4WD TECHNICIAN
We are recruiting senior people to join our thriving team in Carpenter Motors Vanuatu. We need experienced individuals with a passion and depth of experience in the Automotive Service sector who will take forward and grow our business. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
The Specialist 4WD Technician (S4T) will be responsible for 4WD vehicle diagnostic and repairs. The S4T will be required to carry out quality workmanship and assist in the training, advising and advising, and creating technical reports for manufactures or as required. In addition, to maintain proper conditioning of the technical facility, tools and equipment. Quality control on all 4WD vehicle and 4WD specialized repairs carried out, minimize return works to zero.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Certified Automotive/ Mechanic Engineering
- Over 15 years’ experience in the field of Expert 4WD Diagnostics, transmission overhaul and vehicle Repairs
- Strong mechanic aptitude coupled with an advanced knowledge of 4WD parts and accessories, on Manufacturer Scanners and Diagnostic Procedures
- Proven experience with Workshop flow and control of Productivity and Efficiency
- Ability to carry out all diagnostics and repairs without supervision
- Capable of performing work independently or as a team
- Carry out diagnostics and repairs on 4WD vehicles plus overhauls
- Automatic transmissions and engine overhauls
- Assist mechanics on-the-job, providing technical information, facilitate application of special tools and equipment
- Use specialized factory diagnostic tools and scanners with minimum or no supervision
- Email manufacturers and provide detailed technical reports where factory liaison is required.
- Perform quality control of workmanship while work is in progress
- All scanned repairs carried out as per manufactures specifications and referred to respective service manuals.
How to Apply
Forward all applications (include resumes and copy of qualification) by 08th March 2021 to Service Manager, P.O. Box 4016, Port Vila, Efate. Only suitable candidates after the screening process will be contacted for further information and/ or interview.
127 total views, 1 today