Full-Time SHARPER IMAGE SENIOR COPIER TECHNICIAN
Sharper Image is seeking a Senior Copier Technician to be responsible for providing highquality technical and maintenance service on photocopiers and printers. Responsibilities will include manage customers with photocopiers and printers, negotiating contracts with potential clients and managing existing contracts.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have relative, extensive educational background and work experience.
Senior Copier Technician Responsibilities:
- Respond to customers’ request for technical assistance or maintenance.
- Liaise with Workshop secretary to organise daily planning of Workshop technicians.
- Supervise works and train other copier technicians.
- Manage customers under maintenance contract, rental and leasing agreements.
- Extend outstanding support by meeting customers’ needs on time.
- Investigate and resolve maintenance and repair issues for customers.
- Manage accurate inventory of tools, parts and supplies and create stock order list.
- Organise and be able to travel inter-island for customer visits.
- Assemble machines as per specifications with hand and power tools and measuring devices.
- Run machines to test parts functioning.
- Research and self-inform of all photocopiers and printers being serviced.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and photocopiers adjustment.
- Troubleshoot equipment for identifying malfunctions cause.
- Ensure reports submitted to the Workshop Secretary are accurate and true.
- Troubleshoot clients’ problems with high quality solutions.
- Establish relationships with clients and fellow employees.
Senior Copier Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T. Equipment or related.
- Over 10 years’ experience working with copiers.
- Extensive experience in providing reliable and quick technical service to customers.
- Proactive in finding solutions to technical difficulties.
- Bilingual is an advantage but not compulsory.
- Valid drivers’ license compulsory.
The Senior Copier Technician reports directly to the General Manager. The Senior Copier Technician will work closely with the Management and the Sales team in their line of work.
403 total views, 2 today