Full-Time SENIOR SOFTWARE TESTER
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu. The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising. Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career developing working conditions.
The Opportunity And Main Purpose Of The Position
The Senior Software Tester is responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The Senior Software Tester will conduct tests, analyse the results and report observations to the design and development teams. They will also interact with users and the Product Team in order to understand product requirements.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies and methodologies for TitanFX family
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team
- Interacting with the product team and clients to understand product requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Training and mentoring Development Team in testing methodologies.
Qualifications, Experience And Competencies
The successful candidate will bring:
- Advanced knowledge of software and test design methodologies
- Significant prior experience in a Software Testing/QA role, ideally gained in the Fintech industry
- Up to date knowledge of software programming and test design
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Results driven
- Excellent time management
- Outstanding stakeholder management
- Creative problem solving
- The desire and ability to work in a dynamic, agile start-up environment
- Great interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse workplace.
How to Apply
Please send CV and Introduction letter to [email protected] with the reference “Senior Software Tester”. The deadline for submissions is close of business 21 May 2021.
212 total views, 2 today