Full-Time SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, COMMERCIAL BANKING, PORT VILA BRANCH
An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Senior Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, Port Vila Branch.
- Opportunity to manage commercial banking products and handle large team of employees
- Reporting to Head of Commercial
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
About the role
As the Senior Manager Commercial you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the designated country. This will be achieved through leading and developing a team of people and building revenue through active account management, client acquisition, cross sell and sales activities aligned with the Group and New Zealand Commercial strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Prior experience in leading and directing a large team of employees.
- Good understanding of the relevant market, business, political, social and economic trends and challenges of Vanuatu or region in which they operate.
- Broad and extensive international banking experience.
- Prior exposure to Commercial banking products i.e. commercial lending, cash management, trade services, treasure/financial markets, asset based financing, investment products.
- Demonstrates success in managing a fast growing business in an emerging market.
- Strong educational background which at minimum includes a university degree in a business/banking related field.
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin language is an advantage.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy. A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit https://www.anz.com/careers.
422 total views, 3 today