Full-Time SENIOR RECOVERIES AND COLLECTIONS MANAGER
- Exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Opportunity to maintain a high level of customer service with your stakeholders
- Reports to Country Head
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Vanuatu
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As a Senior Recoveries and Collections Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of Retail and Commercial High Risk Customer Connections graded with lending exposures up to $3M. You will also manage a team of Recoveries Managers to ensure accounts experiencing problems in the Retail and Commercial portfolios are dealt with in the most effective and efficient manner, by understanding the customers’ position and developing appropriate strategies that align with ANZ recoveries procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Demonstrated experience in Retail and Commercial collections environment along with an understanding of local legislative requirements
- Strong results focus
- Proven ability to build good working relationships with customers and industry contacts
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proven people management/ leadership skills required
- Strong financial analytical and commercial credit assessment skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
474 total views, 1 today