Full-Time SENIOR ICT ENGINEER
Oceania Digital Communications is a fast-growing Managed IT Services Company based in Port Vila with extensive experience in consulting, solution design and managed services. Oceania Digital Communications has a reputation for delivering independent IT consulting advice, high-quality technical services and great client experience.
The Managed Services team is on the lookout for a Senior IT Engineer to provide dedicated support to key customer accounts which will include desktop, server and cloud support, network troubleshooting, project deployments and expert advice.
Intimately involved in the customer’s business, you will focus on understanding their goals, processes, procedures and people, and will be seen as their trusted and valued advisor. Working with a supportive and talented team, you will be involved in troubleshooting desktop and server problems, maintaining and support of server hardware and software, consulting with clients around the IT Technology space, deploying both Cloud and on Premise based network solutions, all whilst mentoring and developing junior team members.
Benefits of the role include:
- Challenging technical role with diverse technology solutions across multiple platforms.
- Opportunity to utilise your technical skillset to assist in delivering client outcomes.
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled senior systems engineers and solution architects to design and deliver end-to-end IT solutions and projects.
- Opportunity to expand your technical knowledge and experience, develop your industry skills, and ultimately your career.
- Opportunities for a variety of experiences including client site, remote and project work.
To be considered for the role, you will require:
- A minimum 3 years in a Level 3 Microsoft Technology support role, preferably in an MSP outsourced environment
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Experience in Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certified Professional (2012 or higher) qualifications
- Network troubleshooting experience
- Competency with DNS, Internet, Routing and network troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of server hardware (products and troubleshooting)
- Experience in Firewall technologies
If you are looking to join a talented group of technology specialists and be rewarded with great career opportunities, please forward a detailed resume to our HR team – [email protected]
323 total views, 1 today