This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
13 Nov 2019
Full-Time SANTO BRANCH WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
The Vanuatu Brewing limited is looking for 1 motivated male for the position of Santo Branch Warehouse Supervisor.
- The Warehouse supervisor is in charge of all moving, records of stock, incoming and outgoing from the Warehouse. He is in charge of good arrangement in stacking of stock in the warehouse
- The staff must be able to handle responsibility, leadership and the pressure, especially at times when receiving imported containered goods from overseas
- He must be able to operate a Forklift
- The staff should be a force for proposal for any improvements and has good peoples skills.
- Knowledge of stock handling
- To respect the FIFO (First In First Out) instructions during the transfer, input and output
- To keep the warehouse in order during movement of goods
- Making sure products have code labellings
- To do periodic checking of stock
- To check outgoing stock against invoices
- To ensure the periodic cleaning of his equipment and the warehouse and the tidying of the area
- Accommodating the sales team with sales and customer services
- To respect of the working instructions, safety instructions
- To supervise casual employees during unloading of containers to the warehouse
- Able to drive the Forklift
- Able to manage stock take
- To drive forklift safely
- To avoid all damage during each transfer
- To respect hierarchy
- To inform the managers of any arising problems.
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Proactive force
Job Expired 12/01/2020
2258 total views, 2 today