Full-Time SALES RETAIL STORE MANAGER
SALES RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Responsible for the overall daily operations of the shop, ensuring efficiency and profitability. Their primary duties include hiring, firing and management of staff. Other main responsibilities are facilitating customer service and meeting sales and financial goals.
- Managing and overseeing shop operations, developing a routine for the opening and closing, ensuring functioning of the shop, managing the sales floor and providing maximum profitability.
- Implementing human resource duties including recruiting, hiring, training and firing, managing schedules, assigning responsibilities and setting sales quotas and performance management based on metrics.
- Enforcing exceptional customer service, setting criteria for staff, establishing security and safety measures, creating emergency and lock-down strategy and ensuring health and safety compliance.
- Managing loss prevention through security requirements and monitoring strategies, auditing paperwork and inventory levels and appropriately handling broken or damaged merchandise.
Requirements and skills
- Must have a Driver’s License and able to drive Manual and Automatic.
- Proven experience as a Sales Retail Store Manager.
- Familiarity with office procedures and policies
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other language would be an advantage.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
How to Apply
931 total views, 5 today