Full-Time SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Place of Work: Sales Office – Sharper Image Administration Office
Working Time: Monday to Friday: 07h30 – 11h30 & 13h00 – 17h00
Saturday: 08h00 – 12h00
Travel Required: If Necessary
Position Type: Full-time
Reports To: Sales Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Provide quotations and follow through with sales to clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports of sales and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Regularly visit clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining and updating client records on the company database.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Bilingual (English & French) is an advantage, but not compulsory.
Work Experience Requirements
- Extensive experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Efficient in use of IT software.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Proactive and adaptive.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be a team worker.
- Must be willing to help team members in any tasks requested or required by the Warehouse Manager.
1220 total views, 2 today