Full-Time RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Vodafone Vanuatu is seeking a Retail Sales Representative to be based in Santo.
We are seeking dynamic, passionate and highly motivated self-starters to join our Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to be part of a very invigorating, highly energized and a wittingly challenging work environment with the desire to advance their career.
The Retail Sales Representative has to:
- Be responsible for sales and customer service and the overall customer experience.
- Sell all Vodafone Vanuatu products and services offers
- Provide answers to customer queries: complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations…and know how to retain them
- Advise by analyzing and guiding the customer needs and expectations, expand to different universes, to satisfy the customer.
- Sell all products and services offered by Vodafone Vanuatu
- Enter the customer profile in the database (and check the supporting documents, as part of a mobile subscription warrants, internet, and fixed line)
- Ensure the achievement of its objectives (quantitative and qualitative), in compliance with internal procedures.
- Participate in the operation of the shop: open and close the shop, ensures that all products are well represented on display
- Participate in training sessions (mainly before each commercial launch).
- Manage the After Sales Service: mobile, FlyBox, exchange of materials …
- Conduct competitive intelligence on geographic area (price quotation).
- Provide answers to customer complaints and loyalty
- Manage customer relationships face to face (in sale, after sale information …):
- Listen and be versatile (adjust the speech depending on the client typology)
- Highlight the mobile and internet offers Vodafone Vanuatu
- Argue, detect and respond to objections (related to quality of service, customer tracking, supply, price, complexity …)
- Demonstrate proactivity and expand to other uses universe (do not stop at the initial customer request)
- Ensure compliance with the internal customer charter
- Knowing conduct a product demonstration
- Work in a team
- Manage conflict situations
2. Customer Care
- Support the client’s claim (analysis, qualification demand) and internal search for interlocutors and/ or information to provide answers in accordance with the internal procedures
- Contact the client to bring him a customized solution taking into account of its uses and needs eventually incorporating a commercial gesture.
- Ensure the implementation of the chosen solution; enter the information into the database.
- Manage conflicts and objections,
- Implement the use of analytical techniques and the level of customer technical understanding,
- Provide an appropriate response to the customer, advise him (adapt his speech based on psychology and the level of technical knowledge of the customer, being pedagogue)
- Guarantee the respect of Vodafone Vanuatu objectives in terms of quality of service: internal Client charter, respect for business objectives, processing time …
- Collect information and ensure reliability
- Seek the services and people within the organization of Vodafone Vanuatu to provide the required answers to the client request.
- Escalate information on relevant topics (process, IT tools, verbatim customers…) according to the process of Vodafone Vanuatu.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for their visit in the shop.
- Resolve customer complaints (face to face, phone, email, mail, or social media)
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product does not function well
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
3. Extra duties
- Collect and process of Customers payments for Vodafone Vanuatu invoices.
- Prepare daily banking, daily reconciliation between the Cashier Till and the GPTO Banking.
- Stock Management.
- Weekly Report
- Monthly Audit
- Secondary school graduates
- Retail Market business value
- Telecom market channel business
- Basic sales work experience
- Have basic knowledge on microsoft Word and Excel
- Stock and cash reconciliation process
- Fluent English/ French and Bislama
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work on a transversal way, understanding all the needs of the different entities
- Good planning and organizational ability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
3. Personal characteristics
- Take initiative to do things
- Ability to work under stress
- Sense of Service
- Conscientious and rigorous
1495 total views, 1 today