Full-Time RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Vodafone Vanuatu isseeking for a Retail Sales Consultant to be based in SANTO.
The main role involves the collection and processing of Customers payments for Vodafone Vanuatu invoices. This involves the preparation, of the daily banking, daily reconciliation between the Cashier till and the Banking.
To prepare on a daily basis:
- Ensuring the payment collections are processed into GPTo against Customer Accounts and preparation of the daily physical banking.
- Sales of Refill Cards and Refill top ups over the Sales Counter.
- Preparation of Daily sales Records Filing and handing over to Reconciliation Officer
- Ensuring that the Cash collected in the Cashier drawers agrees with the GPTo Banking upon closing of daily operations.
- Before 10am each day prepare the banking for Santo Commercial house – cash and cheques.
- Prepare daily reconciliations for all Street Sellers reporting to Santo Commercial house, agreeing stock movements and cash (Assisting level).
- Process Street Sellers Sales before leaving each day.
- Process M-Vatu Sales before leaving each day.
- Promptly advise management of discrepancies in Street Seller’s reconciliations.
- Process direct debits payments advised by finance staff.
- Certificate in Finance or related disciplines
- Cashier Experience
- Customer Care Experience
- Fluent English/ Bislama and French basic understanding
- Customer oriented
- Reconciliation experiences
3. Job characteristics
- Excellent commercial and procedural skills
- Display a high level of self-motivation and energy
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive, “can do” attitude
- Ability to multitask and a self-starter
- Proactive – a commitment to continuous improvement and to on-going identification of process and control improvement opportunities
- Ability to develop and sustain effective working relationships with a diverse range of people Proactive Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the above position may send in their application and CV addressed to HR Coordinator, P.O. Box 146, Port Vila, or [email protected] before on Friday 16TH April 2021.
478 total views, 40 today