This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Jan 2022
Full-Time RESTAURANT & BAR SUPERVISOR
Port Vila applicants welcome and happy to arrange interviews via zoom.
- Minimum 3 years work in a reputable restaurant/ hotel establishment F&;B outlet
- Strong leadership and delegating skills
- Leader by example
- Strong note taking
- Strong sense of integrity and hardworking ethics
- The ability and confidence to make decisions on the spot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience using POS systems and EFTPOS machines
- Confidently speak in English and/ or French
- Well-presented and adhere to the Hotels grooming and uniform code.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions (training provided)
- Ability to make a range of coffees – flat white, late, cappuccino, espresso, short black etc
- Have a strong understanding of the spirits used in the bar
- Strong knowledge of ingredients and methods for making popular cocktails.
- Continuous training of team members
- Establishing a clear line of communication with Head Chef and Kitchen Department
- Promoting and enforcing teamwork and communication
- Carry out disciplinary actions when necessary
- Adjusting rosters where required
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure all preparations required for breakfast, lunch, dinner & special events are completed efficiently and on time to ensure a streamlined service
- Assist in keeping the bar, front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times
- Assisting other departments when possible and required, and within your capabilities.
Job Expired 31/01/2022
463 total views, 2 today