Full-Time RESPONSE MANAGER
Oxfam is working with government agencies, national clusters and national partner organisations on TC Harold and COVID-19 response and recovery. We seek to recruit a passionate, dedicated and motivated individual to manage the TC Harold and COVID-19 response in Vanuatu.
You will have:
- Experience in external representation with partners, government agencies and donors at humanitarian level
- Experience or exposure to cash transfer programming in emergencies, including knowledge of best practice and Oxfam International policies, guidelines and procedures
- Strong experience in program implementation and monitoring
- Experience in geographical information mapping (GIS)
- Experience in adaptive project management
- Experience in budget management and producing financial reports
- Experience developing and producing high level reports (financial & narrative)
- Have a good understanding of business development
- Ability to adapt to changing context and experience of managing relationships internally and externally
- Proven analytical skills and ability to think strategically, including the capacity to analyse the humanitarian context and security trends and propose new interventions and changes in the program and policies
- Active commitment to promoting gender equity and the interest of people affected by disasters.
870 total views, 2 today