Full-Time RESORT HEAD CHEF
White Grass Resort & Spa features all day dining options, each distinct in its offering, offering guests and local Tanna residents a choice of unique culinary experiences.
We are now recruiting a Head Chef to work in our 5* Kitchen
Assist the Resort Management Team in planning, supervising and controlling selection and production of all food items in the kitchen, ensuring the highest level of product quality, presentation and sanitation. Responsible for menu planning, recipe creation, food ordering, food production, storage, sanitation, labour staffing and scheduling. Directs the training and supervision of all kitchen team members.
You will need the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Previous Chef Management Experience or Supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Proven ability to deliver high quality food, with a passion for your craft
- A passion for training and developing the kitchen brigade
- Excellent personal presentation and attention to detail
- The ability to work a 7-day roster, including, breakfast, lunch, evenings and weekends
- Strong communication skills and highly developed organisational skills
- A willingness to go above and beyond to deliver Exquisite Experiences for our guests, every time, every shift!
- Full driver’s licence
- Eligibility to work in Vanuatu;
We will provide you with the following:
- The opportunity to work in an award-winning island resort with industry leaders to guide and mentor you to maintain exceptional standards
- Modern kitchen facilities, indoor/outdoor dining and special occasion private dining experiences
- An innovative and dynamic workplace
- Accommodation, Meals, Return Air Fares, Uniforms
- Potential employment opportunities for immediate spouse
For further information please contact the Resort Manager
[email protected] or 30010.
1351 total views, 2 today