Full-Time RESERVATIONS CLERK
Iririki Island Resort & Spa is seeking a suitable candidate to appoint for the position of Reservations Clerk.
As a Reservations Clerk, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservations Clerk is responsible for offering excellent customer service and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs.
Reporting directly to the Reservations Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Processes reservations by email, telephone, or central reservation systems referral
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations and helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required
- Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other areas of the house
- Configuring rates on the hotels property management system.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Proficiency in Room Master PMS (Preferred)
- Attention to details and ability to work under less supervision
- Reliable and ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate computer proficiency
- Outstanding administration skills and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and confidence
- Outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Tertiary qualifications will be considered an asset.
990 total views, 2 today