Full-Time RESEARCH OFFICER
Job Title: Research Officer
Post N#: 6005
Salary Scale: PS 2.2
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect property sales at the Lands Records office.
- Collect building cost data from builders, architects and other sources.
- Sort, Analyze, enter and update data in a data base system kept at the Office of the Valuer General.
- Compiled and disseminate data to registered valuers and other interested parties.
- Scan documents and create an electronic filling system.
- Upkeep and maintain a back-up of an electronic filing system of the OVG.
- Produce publications and awareness materials for the OVG.
- Carry out any duty as may be required by the Valuer General..
Qualification: Certificate or Diploma
Special Business Education: Computer and Business studies
Experience: Some knowledge of real estate and construction industries.
Special skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Photoshop, Publisher, Database Management.
Possess a valid drivers licensed.
interpersonal skills: Articulated with solid report writing skills and verbal communications skills.
Behavioral Competencies: Professional attitude and appearance.
Language: Bislama and English or French
1025 total views, 4 today