Contract REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
RFQ WORKS NUMBER: 45/11/20/20E169
To: Potential Bidders
Date: 09th November 2020
The Department of Water Resources (DoWR) (the Employer) invites you to submit your quotation for carrying out the works as described herein. Any resulting contract shall be subject to the attached General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and Special Conditions of Contract (SCC). At the time the Contract is awarded the Employer reserves the right to increase or decrease the works required up to 25%.
SECTION A: QUOTATION REQUIREMENTS
1) Description of Works and Location:
Labour, tools and equipment ONLY for the Sanma DoWR Office Complex located at near the Luganville Fire Station.
2) Quotations should be: Inclusive of VAT and duties.
3) Works are to commence: 01st December 2020 and be completed by 1st March 2021
4) Quotations must be valid for 30 days from the Submission Date and Time given below.
5) The defects liability period offered shall be: 6 months from Practical Completion
6) Quotations and supporting documents as specified in Section B must be clearly marked with the RFQ Works Number given above and must indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
For more details, see listing attachments or click on this link: https://mol.gov.vu/index.php/en/request-for-quotations-rfq
721 total views, 2 today