Contract REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ) PHYSICAL SERVICES
The Department of Water Resources, (the Purchaser), representing the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, invites you to submit your quotation for carrying out the services as described herein. Any resulting contract shall be subject to the attached General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and Special Conditions of Contract (SCC). At the time the Contract is awarded the Purchaser reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantities of the Services up to twenty-five (25%) percent and/or total cost of any resulting Contract value up to ten (10%) percent.
SECTION A: QUOTATION REQUIREMENTS
1) Description of Services and Location:
The Department of Water Resources (DoWR) under the auspices of the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, was set up to ensure sustainable and equitable access to safe water and sanitation for the people of Vanuatu to support improved public health and promote social and economic development. Currently, in Vanuatu, over 60% of water sources DoWR has tested are contaminated with coliforms. There is currently a need to build political will at the area council and provincial level for household water treatment.
This RFQ seeks responses from organisations who have analytical and graphic artist skills, who can create Provincial and Area Council profiles with basic Water, Sanitation and Hygiene data included to give local government decision makers the information they need to make informed decisions. The selected candidate will coordinate with key stakeholders, review existing materials, and incorporate feedback from WASH sector actors.
2) Quotations should be: VAT exempt
3) Services are to commence: Thirty (30) days from Contract signing. Services are to be completed by: 30th September 2021 (Preference may be given to those who can finish earlier)
4) Quotations must be valid for one hundred and twenty (120) days from the Submission Date and Time given below.
5) A pre-submission briefing will be held at 10am, 7th January 2021 at the DoWR EOC, George Pompidou Complex, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
6) Quotations and supporting documents as specified in Section B must be marked with the RFQ Physical Services Number given above and indicate your acceptance of the stated terms and conditions.
516 total views, 1 today