Full-Time RECEPTIONIST/ OFFICE ASSISTANT
The Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce & Industry is seeking to recruit a Ni Vanuatu citizen for the Receptionist/ Office Assistant.
- The person has to provide a welcoming, professional and efficient reception service to anyone contacting the Chamber as visitors to the Chamber’s offices, calling on the phone or emailing, to provide anyone contacting the Chamber with reliable information and to refer people to the appropriate Chamber officer. He/ she will carry out an efficient secretarial service to all Chamber officers including taking and relaying messages, handling post, inputting data, filing documents, assisting the GM with diary co-ordination and arranging meetings, preparing bulk documents – copying, collating, binding, assisting with running event, undertaking routine social media and website maintenance, bulk SMS, registering participants for training courses, workshops and other events, processing petty cash transactions, ensuring essential basic supplies are always available, assisting the Business Support Centre, and assisting any of the officers with administration tasks.
- Quality and effectiveness of working relationship with VCCI staff
- Quality of service to Internal and external customers
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in working in an office and dealing with customers
- Hold good knowledge in secretarial, administration and/or customer service training
- Excellent communicator in writing and in person, in English and Bislama with some ability in French
- Have high standard of secretarial skills
- Have good Office computing skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, etc), social media, internet research
- Practical, reliable and efficient – delivers high quality work on time.
Remuneration will be offered depending on qualifications and work experience.
3230 total views, 3 today