Full-Time RECEPTIONIST/ ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Law Partners mission is to provide professional services that valued clients’ trust.
We are proud to be a value driven and highly ethical firm, and we are looking for a new team member to join us.
About the role
We are seeking someone to work in a professional office environment, who can provide the highest standard of reception and administrative services support to both internal and external clients across a broad range of operational and business activities, working with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Relationship building, administration and organization skills to work with both local and overseas based businesses and clients
- Ability to handle multiple activities, monitor deadlines, due dates and not ‘ drop the ball’
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Bilingual in French and English would an advantage
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite
- Confidence and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A commitment to assisting others and provide excellent client service that is accurate, reliable, efficient.
2611 total views, 2 today