Full-Time QUALITY LEARNING & PERFORMANCE COORDINATOR
Quality Learning & Performance Coordinator,
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers in Australia. It connects Australian employers with Pacific workers, supports the administration of the Pacific Labour Scheme and provides targeted support to the Seasonal Worker Programme.
About the Role
The Quality, Learning & Performance (QLP) Coordinator will support the Ministry/ Department to build capacity of the Local Sending Unit (LSU) to enable the LSU to collect and use their own data and implement the QLP Monitoring and Evaluation framework. They will coordinate with research partners and promote Gender Equality, Diversity and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) objectives. The Coordinator will work closely with the Pacific Labour Scheme (PLS) Labour Mobility Engagement Manager (LMEM) and head of the Local Sending Unit to provide relevant support to the Unit on PLS monitoring and reporting processes and practices.
It is essential that you have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders in different locations. You must be self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative. Your senior experience will bring a history of successes, failures and most importantly, learnings to contribute to the successof PLF.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Social Sciences; Management; Business/ Commerce and/ or other relevant discipline;
- Experience in qualitative and/ or quantitative research and data analysis;
- Experience in managing and implementing projects
- Demonstrated understanding of GEDSI processes, principles and practices;
- Experience working with, and fostering relationships with, a range of stakeholders including government, civil society organisations (CSOs), academic institutions, private sector and development partners;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for high level external engagement;
- Experience in facilitating workshops, training activities and coaching/ mentoring of others;
- Skills in use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Familiarity with Management Information Systems related to data collection and reporting;
- Fluency in English, Bislama (Pidgin English) and French;
- Understanding of Pacific Labour Mobility programs.
There may be an opportunity for the selected candidate to be responsible for the coordination of other QLP Coordinators based in other Pacific Island locations. This will be based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate and at the recommendation of the MEL Manager.
This position is open to nationals of Vanuatu. Salary is competitive and based on local labour standards. We encourage people with disabilities to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
1345 total views, 1 today