Contract QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER EXTERNAL QUALITY AUDIT
The Vanuatu Qualifications Authority (VQA) is the national regulator of the post-school education and training (PSET) sector. The VQA regulates PSET courses and providers to ensure nationally approved quality standards are met.
The VQA is one of the key agents in the implementation of the national PSET Policy 2016-2020. The VQA is working in close collaboration with the Tertiary Education Directorate of the Ministry of Education and Training and with PSET providers to achieve the PSET Policy vision of: A sustainable, well-coordinated and inclusive PSET system that maximises access to relevant and quality assured qualifications that lead to improved economic, social and cultural development opportunities for all.
Purpose of the Position is:
The Quality Assurance Officer – External Audit is responsible for coordinating all external quality audit activities that fall under the responsibility of the VQA. These include: annual monitoring and external review of Registered PSET Providers and accredited courses, complaint investigation monitoring, and quality monitoring with a special focus.
Plan and oversee all external audit activities conducted by VQA
Coordinate the post-registration and annual monitoring process
Coordinate external reviews
Coordinate complaint investigation monitoring
• Coordinate special focus monitoring activities
• Contribute to the work of the Quality Assurance and Compliance Division and VQA in general as required.
The Successful Candidate must meet the following Position criteria:
• Bachelor Degree in Education, Quality Assurance and Evaluation or Audit
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in post-school education, preferably in a leadership or management role
• Experience in educational evaluation or audit
• Knowledge and understanding on financial, managerial, and strategic documents
• Knowledge and understanding of legislation, policies and strategic documents guiding the work of VQA
• Evidence of highly developed research and reporting skills
• Ability to produce high quality work within required timeframes and datelines
• Excellent group facilitation skills and ability to provide support and assistance to team members
• Excellent computer skills in word processing
• Analytical and practical thinker
• Excellent organiser
• Good team worker with strong leadership skills
• Strong procedural worker
• Respect for self and others
• Takes initiative
• Willingness to bring changes to the Authority s/he works for
• Fluent in English or French and Bislama
How to Apply
If you believe you have the necessary Qualification, skills, experience and passion for this role; please collect a VQA Application Form available from the VQA office reception.
The VQA Application form should be submitted with relevant copies of academic transcripts, supporting statements, and curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees attached and addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer
Vanuatu Qualifications Authority
Application for the position (Position Number: B001311)
P. O. Box 153
Or send your application to this email address: [email protected] You can also request a full Job Description for this role from this address, or call our Office number – 33515 ext.: 4704 for more information.
Vanuatu Qualifications Authority is an equal opportunity employer who encourages applications from people of all abilities, age, religion, genders in line with the Government of Vanuatu’s employment Act. Open to Vanuatu citizens.
180 total views, 1 today