Full-Time QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER – EXTERNAL QUALITY AUDIT
The Vanuatu Qualifications Authority (VQA) is the national regulator of the post-school education and training (PSET) sector. The VQA regulates PSET courses and providers to ensure nationally approved quality standards are met. The VQA is one of the key agents in the implementation of the national PSET Policy 2016-2020.
The VQA is working in close collaboration with the Tertiary Education Directorate of the Ministry of Education and Training and with PSET providers to achieve the PSET Policy vision of a sustainable, well-coordinated and inclusive PSET system that maximises access to relevant and quality assured qualifications that lead to improved economic, social and cultural development opportunities for all.
Purpose of the Position is:
The Quality Assurance Officer – External Audit is responsible for coordinating all external quality audit activities that fall under the responsibility of the VQA. These include: annual monitoring and external review of Registered PSET Providers and accredited courses, complaint investigation monitoring, and quality monitoring with a special focus.
- Plan and oversee all external audit activities conducted by VQA
- Coordinate the post-registration and annual monitoring process
- Coordinate external reviews
- Coordinate complaint investigation monitoring
- Coordinate special focus monitoring activities
- Contribute to the work of the Quality Assurance and Compliance Division and VQA in general as required.
The Successful Candidate must meet the following Position criteria:
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Quality Assurance and Evaluation or Audit
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in post-school education, preferably in a leadership or management role
- Experience in educational evaluation or audit
- Excellent computer skills in word processing
- Analytical and practical thinker
- Excellent organiser
- Good team worker with strong leadership skills
- Strong procedural worker
- Respect for self and others
- Takes initiative
- Willingness to bring changes to the Authority s/he works for
- Fluent in English or French and Bislama.
357 total views, 1 today