This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
15 Sep 2020
Full-Time PROPERTY MANAGER
Tempo Holdings Ltd, a local company is seeking to employ a mature and experienced Property Manager.
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance activities for the upkeep of apartments, studios and commercial properties also landscape and pools
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond to emergencies as they arise whether directly or assembling a team of workers to solve the issues
- Sound knowledge of maintenance procedures and understanding of building compliance
- Proven knowledge of maintenance building systems (Electrical, plumbing, roofing)
- Ability to create maintenance schedules and manage a team of maintenance personnel
- Ability to undertake small and large building renovations
- Strong communications skills with the ability to liaise with tenants, businesses and government departments
- Proven computer skills in word, excel. Knowledge of Autocad desirable and experience with booking sites, hotels.com Airbnb
- Ability to maintain accounts for maintenance expenditure and invoicing
- Ability to respond to after hour maintenance emergencies at all hours.
- Understanding of construction maintenance advertising to online booking sites such as hotels.com
- Current drivers license is essential to this position.
Job Expired 30/10/2020
1019 total views, 2 today