Full-Time PROGRAM QUALITY OFFICER
Job Reference: CIV1919
CARE is an international humanitarian and development organisation fighting global poverty, with a vision to which focuses on empowering women and girls to fight poverty and bring lasting change to their communities. We work in over 80 countries around the world. We work with partners to achieve lasting results for marginalized communities.
We are looking for a Program Quality Officer to join the Program Quality Team who will provide support to the Gender Equality team. The position is base in Tanna with possible travel to Port Vila and other Sites.
Your major responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- A commitment to support gender equality in the implementation of all CARE Vanuatu programs
- Ensure that cross-cutting issues of gender equality, diversity and rights-based approaches are addressed in the development of designs and monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning plans
- Supporting Program Teams in the design, development and implementation of program monitoring and evaluation frameworks and plans.
- Ensuring that the operation of monitoring, evaluation and learning systems as part of programs team’s program activities, is in line with CARE’s Code of Conduct, program objectives and strategy.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Relevant diploma, certificate and/or Vocational Training in monitoring and evaluation, development studies, program management with 2-3 years relevant work experience, preferably in monitoring and evaluation preferably with an International Non-Government Organisation (INGO)
- Fluent communication, facilitation and translation skills in Bislama and good oral and written English
- Experience in training and facilitation and support of others in the development of MEAL frameworks/plans
- Ability to analyse intricate information and accurately communicate/report on findings
- Proven ability to develop and maintain databases
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to plan and manage workflows and balance competing priorities to ensure timely processing to meet deadlines in a complex environment
- Demonstrated experience in following standard policies, procedures and processes
- A willingness to learn about CARE, gender equality and resilience projects
- Ability to use Microsoft Office with good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel, Kobo an asset.
In return for your commitment, you will benefit from ongoing professional development and a comprehensive benefits package.
988 total views, 1 today