Full-Time PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (PDO)
The Corporate service unit of the Ministry of Tourism & Trades wishes to recruit a qualified and experienced person for the following position:
Position: Product Development Officer (PDO)
Post Number: 5850
Grade: Ps 4.5
Annual salary: 1.386,800
Location: Sanma Province
Selection criteria includes the following:
- An understanding of the Tourism Industry Sector
- A good background in Tourism Product
- Good working relationship with industry clients and stakeholders
- A wide knowledge of understanding the diverse market
- Must have a good communication skills especially in writing and speaking
- Must demonstrate other relevant skills required for the position.
An information package for this position and the PSC form 3-2 can be obtained at the Department of Tourism or call 33400 or send email to [email protected]
How to Apply
It is a requirement of the public service commission that all applications must include:
- A letter of Application
- A PSC Job Application Form (3-2)
- Qualifications and references
- And a Curriculum vitae
Both men and women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only candidate meeting the selection criteria will be considered and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Applications are to be submitted to: Director, Department of Tourism PMB 9099. Application should be received no later than 9th November 2020 at 5pm .
581 total views, 20 today