Full-Time PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Vodafone Vanuatu is seeking a Product Development Officer to be based in Port Vila.
The Product Development Officer is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
To analyse revenue and offer’s profitability, define usage’s profit and analyse market results to ensure the profitability of Vodafone products and services
- Have a full knowledge of the product, its production cycle, cost of unit production and its evolution.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap and be the owner of the product in the organisation.
- Product improvement by Product Development and responsible for product growth by adding new features to the product to enhance its life cycle as per set organizational approach.
- Responsible to launch all newness related to the product and monitor communication and market acceptance.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
- Responsible to manage all customer complaint related to the product and manage the same in a cross functional approach to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
- Be responsible to manage the budget for the concerned product.
- Be in charge of specific projects in Marketing Team
- Define and manage KPIs, dashboard and forecast
- Define and manage customer and segment customer base (size and value).
- Conduct benchmark on fixe, GSM and Internet, including Competitors
- Manage and follow up the projects and exchanges with Telecom Regulator upon Management request
- Report handset rotation stock/turn over
1. Qualifications (education/diplomas):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Proven ability to interact with a range of managers and team members across Vodafone departments
- Strong knowledge and skill for using MS tools especially excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication, creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to use standard office machines and equipment
- Able to understand and describe the broad business objectives and functions of all other Product Teams.
- Proven commitment and persistence to meet deadlines
- Able to manage own time, and respect the time of others
3. Personal characteristics
- Proven capacity for close attention to detail, especially when analyzing data
- Demonstrated accountability for processes and targets
- Able to demonstrate skills in SQL commands when required
- Be truthful to work and corporate ethics
796 total views, 8 today