This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Jun 2020
Contract PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT
It is anticipated that this position will be for two (2) months.
- Create Request for Quotations based on engineer and technician’s estimates
- Prepare bid analysis materials for procurement committee
- Assist procurement team to get quotes, purchase and ship materials
- Ensure quality, size and quantity of items sent to field
- Verify correct items are sent to the province related to each material list
- Prepare Goods Received Notes
- Monitor and File Goods Received Notes with Finance.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor of Science (Maths is an advantage) or related field or with Equivalent Experience
- Excellent skill in using Microsoft office software
- Knowledge in Procurement Process
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Knowledge of water systems (Rain water harvesting, direct gravity feed, indirect gravity feed)
- Knowledge of fittings, materials, and DoWR specifications
- Excellent report writing skills
- Fluency in Bislama and English (verbal and written)
- Both Men and Women are encouraged to Apply.
Job Expired 17/06/2020
1528 total views, 1 today