Central School is seeking to appoint a Principal to commence at the start of the 2020 school year.
Central School is a highly successful Government School in Port Vila, Vanuatu with 1,000 students ranging from Kindergarten through to Year 13. The successful applicant will be required to support the School’s vision of providing all students with a high quality education within an inspiring, inclusive and child-centred environment.
Remuneration will be negotiated on the basis of relevant skills, experience and qualifications in line with the size and complexity of the school.
Experience and Skills Criteria
- Applicants must have relevant tertiary qualifications (prefer Master’s Degree) and high level educational leadership skills to lead and manage a K-13 school focused on the delivery of high quality education.
- Ability to lead and manage rigorous and inclusive whole school teaching and learning programs.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build positive relationships.
- Ability to lead and manage the development and performance of staff to improve teaching and learning.
- Ability to plan systems and manage resources effectively and equitably to enhance teaching and learning.
Applicants must address the Experience and Skills Criteria and include a document supporting their claim for this position. This document should include a Curriculum Vitae and details of two Referees including their position and contact information.
784 total views, 1 today