Full-Time PREPA MAGASIN ASSISTANT & DELIVERY
Department: Prepa Mag.
Place of Work: Prepa Magasin – SHOP
Travel Required: Port Vila
Salary Range: TBD
Position Type: Full-time
Working Time Monday to Friday: 07h30 – 11h30 & 13h00 – 17h00
Saturday: 08h00 – 12h00
Reports to: Prepa Magasin Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities
- Correctly prepare all orders for delivery.
- Check shop refills from the warehouse and refill shop shelves on a daily basis.
- Complete daily shop deliveries, cheque collections and errands as planned by the Prepa Magasin Supervisor.
- Daily check of stocks on shelves for stock discrepancies and damages.
- Flag any stock discrepancies for stock readjustment to the Supervisor.
- Be able to trace stock movements on the stock system to identify stock discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean, neat and dust-free workspace.
- Ensure the corporate vehicle is kept clean at all times.
- Report any vehicle-related incident immediately to the Prepa Magasin Supervisor.
- Prepare and deliver all orders assigned, according to instructions.
- Participate in annual inventory stock-take.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Must achieve at least high school qualification.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Work Experience Requirements
- Must have experience in customer service.
- Must be familiar with using computer, and numeracy-literate
- Willing to learn company procedures and policies
- Proactive and adaptive and able to take initiative.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Must be a team worker.
- Must be willing to help team members in any tasks requested or required by the Prepa Magasin Supervisor or General Manager.
761 total views, 4 today