Full-Time PRACTISE FINANCE MANAGER, SENIOR AUDITOR/ ACCOUNTANT
Law Partners mission is to provide professional services that valued clients trust.
We are proud to be a values driven and highly ethical firm, and we are advertising for a Practise Finance Manager, Senior Auditor/ Accountant. The successful applicant must be a highly competent and experienced senior professional (at least 5 years in a similar role) to handle the firms accounts as well as service local and international clients across a full range of accounting, audit and specialist services in key industries.
- Over 5 years practical experience in an accounting / audit role
- An Accounting/ Business degree – preference will be given to a CPA or ACA qualified accountant
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Proven ability and knowledge to work with MYOB, VAT, Payroll and Xero
- Experience in producing full set of accounts for a professional firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Strong supervisory and administrative skills – a team leader
- Communication/ relationship management utmost confidentiality and discretion
- Relationship management skills to manage and grow the client base.
- Specialist accounting and audit experience such as valuations, due diligence and experience working with public and private sectors.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, a covering letter summarizing your proven and relevant history, experience, contactable referee details and availability to [email protected]
Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted
Please note, your application may be forwarded to the Department of Labour to adhere to the required obligations.
216 total views, 16 today