Full-Time POSTAL CLERK
Vanuatu Post Limited is seeking applicants to fill in the position of a
This position is a full time position; and the successful person is required to perform the followings duties:
- Serve customers at the counter on daily basis according to roster
- Able to serve customers, processes Registered mail, EMS, parcels, ordinary letters, packets and queries relating to VPL product and services
- Process Western Union (WU) and Kwik Cash (KC) send and payout transactions
- Balance all sales receipts with services transactions and submit to cashier
- To be at work on time and carry out daily tasks to meet datelines
- Balance WU and KC daily transactions with transaction logs
- Perform Monthly stock take and complete reports
- Attend to customer inquiries on the phone when required
- Perform other tasks when required
Interested persons who wish to apply for the position must posses the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of Post Office network
- Good communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good working attitude.
- Possess good Customer Service skills
- Be able to conduct himself/ herself in a honest and reliable manner in managing the Post Office
- Is computer literate and proficient skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some Bookkeeping knowledge would be advantage
- Shows exceptional work commitment with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate in English and Bislama – verbal and writing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Year 12 Graduate.
Three years in mailing and distribution center or worked in a similar company an advantage.
Able to work out of normal working hours and available for shift work.
Will be required to travel to other islands for work.
How to Apply
Application including a Curriculum Vitae should be submitted in an envelope marked “Private & Confidential” by 5pm, Friday 14 May, 2021 and address to:
Chief Executive Officer
Vanuatu Post Limited
PO Box 43, Port Vila, Vanuatu
(Response will only made to shortlisted applicants)
678 total views, 5 today