Full-Time PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR ONE OF OUR CLIENTS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of Communications, including written, email, telephone and voice mails
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails and ensure to follow up with those that require answers, responses and written replies
- Assist the management and organization of calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings and running errands
- Perform a variety of personal and business errands.
- Graduate from a recognised tertiary institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail orientated to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks
- Creative problem solving
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time
- Must demonstrate a can do attitude
- Ability to read and interpret various documents
- Demonstrate good level of ethics and confidentiality with all situations and documentation
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in English
- Remuneration in relation to qualification and experience, can be discussed.
How to Apply
Applications and curriculum vitae should be addressed to:
C/O: Ferrieux Patterson Lawyers
First Floor Melcoffe House,
Kumul Highway, Port Vila
(PO Box 651)
Applications must be received at Ferrieux Patterson Lawyers Office in Port Vila, or emailed (in word or pdf. Format only) to [email protected] no later than 29th October 2021.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
528 total views, 2 today