Full-Time PARTNERSHIP AND COALITION FACILITATOR
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a center for training excellence and collaboration, working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhances Pacific prosperity.
The Partnership and Coalition Facilitator plays a key role to ensure APTC is informed by ongoing political-economy analysis (PEA) and application of the principles of a Thinking and Working Politically (TWP) approach.
Your key responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Develop and support business processes to underpin effective and durable strategic partnerships and reform coalitions with Pacific governments, TVET training providers and key industry and community stakeholders.
- Support Vanuatu/Nauru Country Director, APTC staff and key partners and equip them with the skills and tools to apply APTC’s partnership and politically informed approaches to achieving the EOPOs. This position will manage operations of the catalytic TVET System Strengthening Fund in Vanuatu and Nauru.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in politics, aid or development or in a relevant field.
- Experience working with government, civil society and private sector entities.
- Experience managing a grant funding mechanism or platform to support reform initiatives.
- Experience implementing business processes of a funding mechanism or platform.
- Experience and/or exposure to political-economy analysis, stakeholder engagement, relationship management and capacity development.
Remuneration: VUV 3,382,013 per annum, inclusive of 4% superannuation.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday 13th September 2020
To learn more about the role, please visit our website www.aptc.edu.au/employment
APTC is managed by TAFE Queensland (RTO 0275) on behalf of the Australian Government.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages eligible candidates from diverse backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.
641 total views, 2 today