Full-Time PARTNER RESPONSE COORDINATOR
Will support partner contracting and management, including identifying appropriate partner agreements (Working Agreement, Consultancy, MoU/MoA), drafting agreements to match partner capacities and responsibilities, and maintaining contact with partners to ensure activities are on track and reporting deadlines are met prior to release of payments. As needed and where possible, this role will also involve supporting new proposals to donors for grant funding related to cash activities.
You Will Have
- High levels of knowledge about organizational, financial and program management systems and processes
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible.
- Understanding of the cultural context, and an ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Capacity to analyze information & articulate learning in a range of innovative ways (reports, digistories, posters)
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team and set own work plan, meet deadlines and balance competing priorities
- An understanding of and commitment to Oxfam’s values and to promoting diversity and gender equality.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal coordination and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and/or other relevant software to create, monitor and acquit budget expenditures
- Strong coordination skills
- Ability to work quickly and well under pressure and seek support where required
- Excellent English writing skills and familiarity with basic contract agreements
- Flexibility to work extended hours or travel to field locations where required
- Knowledge or previous experience in finance preferred
- Ability to communicate in English and Bislama.
695 total views, 1 today