Part-Time PART TIME PERSONAL BANKER, PORT VILA, VANUATU
- Opportunity to work in an agile and progressive environment
- Be part of a team that values sales and a strong customer focus
- Showcase your expertise in matching the needs of our customers with our products and services
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Vanuatu
Role Type: 2 Permanent, Part time opportunity
As a Part Time Personal Banker, you will provide professional sales expertise to the customers and help them meet their financial needs and goals. You will also assist the branch to meet and outperform its business objectives. You will perform all duties effectively through maintaining an in depth and up to date knowledge of bank processes, relevant products and services in order to effectively and confidently identify and meet our customer’s needs.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven experience in consumer lending sales
- Relevant Qualifying Financial Entity (QFE) qualification
- Sound understanding of compliance
- Excellent relationship and networking skills with strong customer focus
- Ability to speak and write Bislama, English and French is an advantage
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
2282 total views, 6 today