Full-Time OFFICE MANAGER
Oceania Digital Communications is a fast-growing Managed IT Services Company based in Port Vila with extensive experience in consulting, solution design and managed services.
We are seeking an experienced professional and highly organised Office Manager to provide high level administrative support to our Managed Services team. The role involves:
- Advanced accounting (MYOB preferred) including data entry, reconciliation, analyse accounting data, prepare reports, manage accounts payable and receivable plus banking, invoicing, data entry and debt collection
- Managing physical facilities and ensuring buildings and equipment are maintained
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Ensuring work and business complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures in an efficient and timely manner
- Coordinating personnel activities such as performance management, payroll, training and supervision
- Logging all incidents in our ticketing system and determining the severity/priority level, escalating to other teams if necessary
- Developing documentation, training materials and guides to support the use of technology
- Develop and review SLAs and examine the data to provide valuable insights and improvements to the client
- Project management ensuring all projects are on time, on budget and well communicated and that there is documentation and proper client handover.
- You will be at the forefront of technology as our clients are keen to embrace new technology to deliver better business outcomes.
- You’ll join a bunch of incredibly smart people, who are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- You’ll have an awesome support network to help solve problems and sound out ideas and solutions.
- Continual improvement and growth are part of what we do and focus on so you will have access to regular training on the latest tech.
- Opportunity to work across multiple technology and experience different ways of doing things.
We would like to hear from high performers with exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills and the desire to exceed client expectations. You will bring with you:
- Accounting qualifications and advanced experience in using accounting software
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer focus and stakeholder management
- Experience and knowledge of end-to-end support functions such as service desk ticketing and escalations and systems administration.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to ensure technical problems are managed efficiently and effectively
- Be honest, reliable, motivated, punctual and have the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
449 total views, 1 today