Full-Time NATIONAL PARTS MANAGER
We are recruiting a senior person to join our thriving team at Carpenter Motors Vanuatu as the National Parts Manager, Vanuatu. We need an experienced individual with the passion and depth of experience in the Automotive parts sector who will move forward and grow our business portfolio. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
The National Parts Manager plays an important role in the company and is responsible for the supplying of replacement parts to its Dealership service centers and its customers. By maintaining the right mix and level of stock the National Parts Manager helps to ensure the efficiency and productivity of the business’ service and repair operations and also used sales and marketing skills to increase revenue by having parts readily available to its customers.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 10 years automotive dealership and multi-franchise experience
- Experience with ordering and procurement of parts locally and overseas, excellent knowledge in logistics
- Excellent knowledge and ability of parts pricing procedures
- Knowledge in dealing with suppliers for credit returns and claims
- Proficient with MS Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Dealer Management Systems and how they work, preferably Titan DMS
- Stock management experience with high level of experience in inventory control
- Staff management experience
- Excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills
- Excellent business development skills, with a mindset to grow business into other areas of opportunities
- Excellent customer service experience
- Proven successful track record
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets
- Experience with preparing budgets, managing departments expenses and profit management.
808 total views, 1 today