Full-Time NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COORDINATOR
The Corporate Services Unit of the Ministry of Justice and Community Services is seeking to recruit a suitable person for the position of:
Job Title: National Human Rights Coordinator
Post No: 100018
Job Level: PS 9.1
Annual Salary: VT3,408,300
Location: Port Vila
Purpose: Coordinate national efforts in the implementation of all ratified Human Rights Conventions, especially CRC, CEDAW, ICCPR, ICESCR, Rights of Persons with Disabilities and other functions outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Qualification: Tertiary qualification in law, international relations or related field of human rights and policy development.
Special Business Education:
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar field or government institution
- Practical thinker and ability to create and design methodologies and models
- Must have strong communications skills
- Must understand and adapt to Vanuatu kastoms and cultures.
- Good character
- Must be computer literate, proven ability to use online tools and strong skills in research and writing.
Language: Must be fluent in English, French and Bislama
408 total views, 1 today