Contract MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING (MEL) COORDINATOR
- A chance to support the Vanuatu Australia Policing and Justice Program (VAPJP)
- Position open to Vanuatu Citizens and Residents
Support provided by the MEL Coordinator is intended to achieve, but is not limited to, the following overarching role objectives:
1) To provide technical advice and capacity support to the Government of Vanuatu (GoV) Policing, Justice and Community Services (PJCS) Sector (including the PJCS Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Lead (to be established), the M&E Network, and GoV M&E focal points across the sector) to develop and deliver the sector’s MEL priorities; develop and share tools and lessons learnt from implementation of MEL processes and systems; and to support regular data collection, monitoring, review and reporting processes to inform evidence-based decision making across the sector;
2) To support the VAPJP Program Coordinators with VAPJP MEL processes and deliverables, including substantive inputs to the program’s MEL approach; and
3) To support individual VAPJP Advisers and Project Delivery staff with output and activity-level monitoring and reflection.
709 total views, 1 today